German Leopard 2 A7V Main Battle Tank
RYE FIELD MODEL
- Scale 1:35
- Clear and photo-etched parts included
- workable single link tracks
- Hatches and storage containers can be built open or closed
- Additional armor can be built partially folded out or folded up
- additional parts included (tools, Kadag, photo-etched parts) - only for pre-sale models
- without interior
- unbuilt / unpainted
- Paint and glue not included
With its 1500 HP engine, the 120mm smoothbore cannon, and the excellent armor protection, it is state of the art.
Thanks to its innovative electronics and excellent optics, it is one of the best battle tanks in the world.
The latest version - the A7V - is characterized by an improved reversing camera that makes everything visible even in poor visibility and darkness. The gunner and commander received 3rd generation sights. The ice cleats are now carried at the rear of the turret. With the improved barrel, more modern ammunition can be fired, increasing the range up to 5,000 meters. Digitalized electronics enable connection to the BMS (Battle Management System) for improved information exchange between the troops. Air conditioning increases the stamina of the crew. Additional armor on the front armour improves protection against armor-piercing ammunition. The higher weight necessitated a reinforced transmission and changes to the drive train. The top speed for the 63.9 ton Leopard 2 A7V is stated to be 63 km/h.
Pre-order price valid until February 29th, 2024