The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, which is not the carrier, the last goods have taken physical possession of.
To provoke your right of cancellation, you must notify us
Model Koenig GmbH & Co KG
by means of a clear written statement (eg by post-mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
In order to ensure the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of withdrawal prior to the withdrawal deadline.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we give you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that a different method of standard delivery offered by us has been chosen), and must be repaid immediately at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notice has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless we explicitly agreed otherwise; In no event will extra charges be added for this repayment.
We may withhold the reimbursement until we received back again the goods, or until you have proved that you sent the goods.
You have to return the goods promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date of you notify of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if the goods are sent before expiry of the period of fourteen days.
We will bear the cost of returning the goods within Germany if the goods value of the return is more than 40 Euro, and they are fully paid at the time of the revocation. In all other cases, the immediate return costs are to be paid by the consumer
You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, if the deterioration in value bears on not neccessary handling of the goods except to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right does not apply to contracts
- The supply of goods which are not prefabricated and whose manufacture requires the individual selection or determination by the consumer is important or clearly on the personal needs of the consumer
- The supply of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiration date fast would be exceeded,
- The supply of sealed goods for reasons of health or hygiene not suitable for return if they're unsealed after delivery
- The supply of goods when they are inseparable after delivery due to their condition were mixed with other goods
- The supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery
- The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
End of the Information on the Right of Revocation