It was built from 1940 to 1958 and used by the Red Army mainly in the German-Soviet War.
The machines of the Leningrad Voroshilov Tank Factory No. 174 were incorporated into the Ural Factory and the new Omsk Factory No. 174.
The Ordzhonikidze Ural Heavy Machine Tool Works (UZTM) in Sverdlovsk got the machines from several small workshops that were already occupied by the German armed forces
plastic model kit
- with photo-etched parts
- with complete interior design
- turned metal gun barrel
- vinyl tracks
unbuilt / unpainted