M16 MULTIPLE GUN MOTOR CARRIAGE "Meat Chopper"
It was armed with four M2 Browning .50 caliber (12.7 mm) machine guns in an M45 quad mount.
A total of 2700 vehicles were made by the White Motor Company from May 1943 to March 1944.
Nicknamed the "Meat Chopper," the M16 was popular for its effectiveness against low-flying aircraft and infantry.
plastic model kit
- made from 100% new moulds
- contains photo-etched parts
- vinyl tires
- M45 is rotatable and height adjustable
- All doors can be displayed open or closed
- highly detailed engine replica
- early or late sighting device optional
- Decals for the USA, Polish Forces and the Japanese Ground Self Defense Forces
unbuilt / unpainted