Grumman F-14 B Tomcat
GREAT WALL HOBBY
The Grumman F-14 Tomcat is a supersonic, twin-engine, swing-wing fighter developed for the United States Navy and fielded from 1974.
Its primary roles in the US Navy were as an air superiority fighter, reconnaissance aircraft and fleet defence.
Plastic model kit
- NEW TOOLING
- Fully detailed cockpit and AN/ AWG-9 long-range radar
- Nose gear can be built in either park position / catapult launch position
- Choice of open/ closed flaps and air brake
- Wings can be selected to pivot forward/ aft
- Optional open/ closed engine nozzles
unbuilt / unpainted
Paint and glue not included